Electronic Surge Protection
BS EN 62305 requires that surge protection must be included as part of a lightning protection system, to safeguard the building, and the people and equipment within it, from the damaging effects of transient over-voltages.
We can also install the very latest Electronic Systems Protection equipment. Fully compliant with BS EN62305. This safeguards vital electronic equipment such as computers, PBX and control and instrumentation systems from the devastating effects of lightning and transient over voltages.
- Many different manufacturers used to ensure competitive prices
- The best manufacturers; selected for the best products
- Only BSEN compliant products used with British Standards applied
- Recommendations based on many years of experience and installations by ourselves and associate partners
- All designs are written as a multi page report, then recommendations given for installers
- Complete turn key solutions